Temporary road closures will be put in place around Alexandra for the Annual Truck, Ute and Rod Show.
The following roads will be closed on Saturday, June 9:
- Perkins Street, between Grant Street to Webster Street, will be closed from 7am to 3pm for a market.
- Vickery Street, between Grant Street and McKenzie Street, will be closed from 12 noon to 4pm for the Truck Drivers Memorial Convoy.
The following roads will be closed from 4am to 7pm on Sunday, June 10:
- Grant Street between Downey and Thom Streets
- Maroondah Hwy between Downey and Green Streets
- Perkins Street between Grant and Myrtle Streets
- Vickery Street between Green and Grant Streets
- Webster Street between Perkins and Downey Streets
- Nihil Street between Bayley and Webster Streets
- Bakers Lane Car park
Detours will be marked accordingly and temporary traffic signals erected. There will also be traffic control staff in attendance.
Please be advised that the Alexandra Truck Ute and Rod Show is a dry event and therefore the consumption of alcohol in public spaces will not be permitted.
Enquiries in relation to these road closures can be directed to the Local Laws Unit on (03) 5772 0333.
For more information about the event visit www.alexandratruckshow.com.au